Builders Chicago is proud to offer the following services to U.S. Federal Agencies.
Consultative services offered, with the ultimate goal of extending the service life of Federal buildings.
- Compliance with Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Doors
- Help with implementation of Homeland Security (DHS) safety and security requirements
- Crash Rated Barricades
- Security rated Grilles & Doors
Help with implementation of Federal Energy Management Program (FEMP) with insulated/high-speed doors.
Please see the full list of services we offer below.
- Install/Repair Doors
- Stainless Steel Doors
- Sectional Garage Doors
- Revolving/ADA Doors
- Steel Rolling Doors
- High-speed Doors
- All Manufacturers
- Install/Repair Loading Dock Equipment
- Dock Levelers
- Truck Restraints
- Dock Seals/Shelters
- Required Annual Drop Tests (Fire Doors)
- Regularly Performed Preventative maintenance plans
- Bollards and Crash-Rated Vehicle Barriers
- New Installation
- Repair and Maintenance
Additional Types of Work Preformed
- Automatic Swing Doors
- Pedestrian Doors
- Gate Operators
- Interior Office Doors
- Guard Booths
- Slide and Swing Gate Operators
- Armed Barrier Gates
- Full-View Glass Doors
- Glass Entrance Doors
- Aircraft Hangar Doors
- Door Hardware
Primary NAICS Codes
238290 - Other Building Equipment Contractors (primary)
236220 - Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
238130 - Framing Contractors
Additional NAICS codes
238210 - Electrical Contractors and other Wiring Installation Contractors
238390 - Other Building Finishing Contractors
811310 - Commercial and Industrial Machinery and Equipment
Midwest Region - IL/IN/WI - Please contact us regarding specific opportunities that may fall outside these states.
Small Business per FAR Part 19
How we’re different:
- Experience: We have more than 88 years of company experience.
- Special Equipment: We have the resources to handle complex industrial door-related projects.
- Crane Trucks
- Utility Body Trucks - Dedicated fleet of 10 trucks, providing 24/7 emergency services
- Boom Lifts
- Welding Equipment
- Technology: Use salesforce.com and Mobilogics Dispatch Software for customer service support. All field technicians use tablets in the field for complete connectivity to work history and the office.
- Facilities: 12,000 square foot warehouse with inventoried parts and in-house fabricating ability
- Bi-lingual: Spanish speaking technicians
- Value added services: We provide total commercial building operation consultations
- Warranty: We provide a one-year workmanship warranty on our work on new door installations
- Purchase Orders
- ID-IQ/JOC Contracts
Builders Chicago is proud to be a part of the following industry and safety networks which provides us leadership in industry and value to our clients.
International Door Association (IDA)
Federal Business Contact:
9820 W. Foster Ave. Rosemont, IL 60018
Phone: 224-654-2122 Fax: 224-569-7000 Email: Mike@builderschicago.com